Congratulations to the 2015 Wine Blog Award Winners:
- Best Blog Post of the Year: Robin Williams: Art, alcoholism, and suicide on Chris Kassel’s Intoxicology Report
- Best Original Photography or Video on a Wine Blog: Jason and Angela Stubblefield, Cork Envy
- Best Industry Wine Blog: Berry Bros. & Rudd Wine Blog
- Best Single Subject Wine Blog: Wil Fernandez, Vintage 2014
- Best Writing On a Wine Blog: Meg Houston Maker, Maker’s Table
- Best New Wine Blog: Julien Miquel, Social Vignerons
- Best Overall Wine Blog: Becca Yeamans, The Academic Wino
You now have seven new wine blogs to follow!
As many of you know, we restructured the Wine Blog Awards process in 2015 based on your input from a public survey. This included dropping two award categories, tightening the nomination process, and making industry blogs only eligible for the Best Industry Wine Blog award. In addition, award winners will be invited to receive their awards live at the 2015 Wine Bloggers Conference.
These changes seem to have had an effect. From a quick review, it appears all seven 2015 awards winners are first-time winners. In addition, two of the seven live outside the US.
We appreciate all the participation in this year’s Wine Blog Awards process, from the initial survey to nominations to the amazing work of our judges to the public vote. If you are interested in the Wine Blog Awards process, please see the various tabs on this website.